Which Are The Top Performing Mutual Funds this year?
by Jessica Granville | June 1, 2017 5:24 am
If you like to keep it traditional and risk-free, you can keep opening more fixed deposit and recurring deposit accounts. Those might qualify as retirement fund insurance if all hell breaks loose and we hit the financial south. But everyone enjoys greater gains and with SIPs the risks have been dramatically reduced since you don’t need to put your entire beta on a single boat. With short SIP investments you can place your bet on more than a few funds and if disaster hits all of it won’t go down.
Everybody wants to invest their money in high-performing mutual funds to be assured of the security of the money that is being invested. But which mutual fund will be best for you? Well, this is one of those questions which are too tricky to answer. Hence, we decided to prepare a list of top performing mutual funds; so that you can make your choice efficiently and intelligently without any hassle. So, let’s see which mutual funds are usually surfing on the high rise and make their investors smile ear to ear. Here is an extensive list of top mutual funds:
- DSP-BR Liquidity Fund: This Fund has been doing quite well in comparison to its peers. The Fund is an open ended income scheme and its portfolio consists of premium quality debt securities and money market securities. The Fund specialises in low risk and a high degree of liquidity with reasonable returns. The minimum Investment for this scheme is Rs 5000 and is growth based with no dividend options. As of March 2017, the total asset size is over Rs 3000 Crores.
- HDFC Liquid Fund: This Fund does not demand patience from investors and is apt for people who seek considerable income over shorter intervals with diversified investments in debt tools and money market. This Fund has been active since October of 2000 and has a minimum Investment of Rs 5000. The asset size is considerably huge hanging at over Rs 13,000 Crores as of March 2017 and enjoyed an impressive growth rate of 7% last year.
- The ICICI Pru-Money Market Fund: The ICICI Pru-Money Market Fund has a fairly low risk and is ideal for those with short term savings solutions. Excluding minimum investment amount of Rs 1000, the application amount for this Fund is just Rs 5000. Withdrawal from the funds is an easy task as well with withdrawal amount resting at a minimum of Rs 500. The Fund even has flexible SIP plans which empower even the humblest of investors. It has a tremendous asset size just shy of Rs 15,000 Crore as of March 2017 and has experienced a good 7.56 % growth since its launch in 2006.
- SBI Premier Liquid Fund: The Fund belongs to liquid category scheme and aims at maintaining stable returns while it provides liquidity of High degree. The Fund specialises in debt and money market instruments with a maximum residual maturity of 91 days. It holds over Rs 27,000 Crore in assets as of April 2017 and under SWP demands a minimum Investment of Rs 500 on a monthly or quarterly basis.
Thus, just holding your horses; making calculative decisions on your risk tolerance and safe investment capabilities to make a diversified portfolio with these funds or other top contenders are what need to be done. Now, the decision of what mutual fund to choose completely rests upon you. The funds mentioned above are known for their excellent performance and steep increase in the growth curve. So, you can expect to get the best benefits from any of the above mutual funds you choose. So, make your choice intelligently and experience sustainable growth with an eminent mutual fund.
- top mutual funds: https://groww.in/
- SBI Premier: https://www.sbimf.com/en-us/investment-solutions
- diversified portfolio: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/03/cramer-forget-sectors-a-better-way-to-diversify.html
Source URL: http://nofunnybusiness.net/top-performing-mutual-funds-year/
Copyright ©2017 No Funny Business unless otherwise noted.